Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I choose to go with Faith

"I choose to go with Faith. Because without it I am nothing. Faith is all I have"

This is a dialogue from Prison Break Television Series. The "Hero" Michael Scofield tells this to his girlfriend. Somehow this dialogue struck a chord with me. So many times you are doubting your decisions, your journey of life, the paths you took, the decisions you made. There are times when you are frustrated and asking "why me" questions. The only way to prevail and go on with life I guess is to have Faith. I am not talking about blind faith, just sit around and do nothing, but more about having Faith that things that are meant to will happen and if you are a good human being, good things will for sure happen to you despite having to go through some trials and tribulations.

So, I choose to go with Faith.

0 Comments: