Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Back from India Vacation

It had been 4 weeks of fun filled vacation in India along with my brother's wedding. Sad and glad to be back. Sad because I miss family and friends and all the cool stuff we did together. Glad because it is always nice to be at your own home, sleep in your own bed and to get back to stamping and scrap booking. Many a times during my vacation there were so many things that happened or things that people said that I wanted to blog. But now that I am back, I seem to be having writers block and cannot seem to think of a single topic to write.

Hopefully in the days to come I can write about some of the interesting things that happened and people I met and about the wedding itself.

It was really a happy event to welcome Kriti into our family. She and Tejaswi make a great pair.

Just wanted to dash off this note that I am back and will be back with more things to write about.

Have a good week,

0 Comments: