Monday, January 12, 2009

HAPPY 2009

I hope everyone has a great 2009. WOW 2005 to 2009 - four years of not posting on this blog. So one of my resolutions this year is to blog more often, but at the same time not to be too caught up in this virtual world that I forget the real world and also my other commitments this year like eating healthy, losing weight etc.

Sometimes I wonder if the different options available for "Virtual Social Networking" is actually more confusing to people than helping them? I mean there is Orkut, Face book, Linked In and of course blogs (I have resorted to Google Reader to help me keep track of the blogs). I hardly get enough time to stamp/scrap and post to my blog and now I need to make time to visit Face book (Yes I do have an account there) and other virtual networking sites :)

It has been ages since I did anything with my Shelfari Account. If you are wondering about that - it is the virtual bookshelf - to let your friends know which books you own, what are you reading now etc. I am spending more time updating Shelfari rather than actually reading anything :)

Does some of this sound familiar to you? Then you are in my boat.

A short post for today. Hopefully will have more to say in my next post and there will not be such a big Gap this time.

2 Comments:

Tejaswi said...

Good to have you back :)

Shashi Dodderi said...

you will write great stories!! why dont you write a summary of Appa amma visit to US