Thursday, October 23, 2014

My Journey with Essential Oils



Essential Oils - It is a big thing here is USA and I had not really paid any attention to it. I am not big into jumping on these band wagons. I had seen my friend Terri use it several times. Then during my Realtor Classes, I fell sick with cold and cough and could not miss a class. So I tried Terri's Essential Oils. Basically I tried the Thieves oil (Put a few drops on my feet and rubbed my feet together and also tried RC for my breathing). It was like Miracle, where none of the medications had worked, the oils really worked for me. I was able to continue my classes without skipping a day. Terri was kind enough to make sure I had some Thieves oil for the next few day. I started feeling better right away. It took me a few more oils and few more experiments to convince me, but it did. I am now a big fan of Essential oils and very happy to have found them.

I think in our Hindu culture, we have always used Essential oils for natural health care, maybe not distilled and bottled. So, I think that I have just found my way back into roots with Essential oils. Being in oil form makes them more potent and easy to use and plus different parts of plants are used in extracting the oils improving the effectiveness.

I hope to share more of my EO experiences soon.

Thanks for stopping by,
Banu

Note: I have been mainly using Youngs Living Essential oils as that is what I got introduced to. But I have also used store bought and a few other. More on that soon.

1 Comments:

Dilip said...

Wow worth trying I guess.
Thanks and cheers :)